2010/01/11

December Mix Up





















1:SPINNING PIECES

2:HOLA MANOLA

3:???

4:AIMEE BRODEUR

5:ARNE BENDIK SJUR

6:???

7:HUI+

8:RJ SHAUGHNESSY

9:???

10:VIOLETA NIEBLA

I tried to make a little bit lighter layout, & I think I like it.
BUT: it's a looot of air abow it all. I don't know why so... help please? Everything is in a table & when I change the margin-top to like -360px in the css code it looks all good in Firefox, but in IE (OFF COURSE) it looks like shit. So I had to change it back to 0 again.
HELP!

3 comments:

Leonard Miller said...

hmm, i don't know, wish i could help
i've had some problems with how my blog looks on IE too but then i just think, "Forget it". People shouldn't be using IE anyway cos it's a pile of shit.

levis said...

Haha, fuck. I was hoping you could help me. Well, I should ask my teacher first. & meanwhile; everybody else should stop using IE. Because if it's one browser that fucks it all up, it's IE for sure. GAH.

willson said...

Interesting… I might try some of this on my blog, too. It’s quite interesting how you sometimes stop being innovative and just go for an accepted solution without actually trying to improve it… you make a couple of good points.

trends technology